COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
Effective Date: August 25, 2014
Our Sites may include links to third-party websites not owned by Peeradigm. We are not involved in the production of those websites and are not responsible for their content. Nor is Peeradigm responsible for content generated by members who use our Sites.
Notice of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement
If you believe your work has been duplicated in such a way that would constitute copyright infringement or other violation of your intellectual property rights, please send a written communication to our Copyright Notice Department using the contact information listed below. That written communication should include the following:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the individual authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest (the "Complaining Party").
2. A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property you believe has been infringed.
3. A description of the location on our Sites of the allegedly infringing copyrighted work or intellectual property.
4. The physical address, telephone number, and, if applicable, email address of the Complaining Party.
5. A statement from the Complaining Party asserting a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. And finally, a statement from the Complaining Party under penalty of perjury that the aforementioned information in the notification is true and accurate, and that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest allegedly infringed.
Counter-Notice by Accused Member
If you are a member and Peeradigm has taken down your materials due to suspicion of copyright infringement or other violation of intellectual property rights, you may dispute the alleged infringement or violation by sending a written communication to our Copyright Notice Department using the contact information listed below. That written communication should include the following:
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. A description of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
3. A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
4. Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the United States District Court for the judicial district in which such address is located, or if your address is outside the United States, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of copyright infringement or other violation of intellectual property interest or an agent of such person.
Agent for Notices
Please send all notices required by this Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy to our Copyright Notice Department at:
Attn: Copyright Agent
801 West Tropical Way
Plantation, Florida 33317
Changes to the Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy
Peeradigm may change this Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy at any time and for any reason by posting a new version on this page or a successor page. The new version will become effective on the date it is posted, which Peeradigm will list at the top of the page as the new "Effective Date." Your continued use of our Sites following the posting of any changes to Peeradigm's terms and conditions shall mean you agree and accept such changes.